Rustic Brown Textured High-Waisted Shorts with Drawstring Tie

$26.00

Free worldwide shipping on all orders over $50

  • 30 days easy returns
  • Order yours before 2.30pm for same day dispatch
Guaranteed Safe Checkout

Introducing our Rustic Brown Textured High-Waisted Shorts with Drawstring Tie – the perfect addition to your summer wardrobe. Made from a high-quality cotton fabric, these shorts are both comfortable and durable, ensuring that you can wear them with confidence all season long.

The main fabric composition of these shorts is cotton, with a content of 81%-90%, ensuring that they are soft, breathable, and gentle on the skin. The remaining 10% or less is made up of polyester fiber, adding a touch of durability and resistance to wrinkles. The lining of the shorts is also made from polyester fiber, with a content of 10% or less, ensuring that they are lightweight and easy to wear.

The pants type is loose, providing a comfortable fit that is perfect for a variety of activities, from lounging around the house to running errands or going for a walk. The pants length is shorts, ideal for showing off your legs and staying cool in the warm weather. The waist type is high waist, providing a flattering fit that sits comfortably above the belly button.

These shorts are available in a range of colors, including white, red, blue, and orange, ensuring that you can find the perfect pair to match your personal style. The rustic brown textured fabric adds a unique touch to the shorts, providing a stylish and eye-catching look that is sure to turn heads.

The drawstring tie feature allows you to adjust the fit of the shorts to your liking, providing a customizable and comfortable wear. Whether you’re running errands, lounging around the house, or going for a walk, these shorts are the perfect choice.

So why wait? Order our Rustic Brown Textured High-Waisted Shorts with Drawstring Tie today and stay cool and comfortable all summer long.



Size information:


S,M,L,XL,XXL,XXXL

size Hips Waist circumferencece Pants length
S 106 67 43.5
M 111 72 44.5
L 116 77 45.5
XL 121 82 46.5
2XL 126 87 47.5
3XL        131 92 48.5

Prevention:

1. Asian sizes are 1 to 2 sizes smaller than European and American people. Choose the larger size if your size between two sizes. Please allow 2-3cm differences due to manual measurement.

2. Please check the size chart carefully before you buy the item, if you don’t know how to choose size, please contact our customer service.

3.As you know, the different computers display colors differently, the color of the actual item may vary slightly from the following images.

Package:

Ladies Polyester Shorts x1






Additional information

Weight 0.22 lbs
Dimensions 300 × 240 × 40 in
Size

2XL, 3XL, L, M, S, XL

Color

Blue, Orange, Red, White

Reviews

There are no reviews yet.

Be the first to review “Rustic Brown Textured High-Waisted Shorts with Drawstring Tie”

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *