Bohemian fashion is all about expressing your individuality and embracing a relaxed, free-spirited style. However, there are a few dos and don’ts that can help you master the boho look. At Boho 70, we believe in guiding you to express your unique style in the best way possible. Here are some bohemian fashion dos and don’ts.
- Do Mix and Match: Bohemian style is all about mixing and matching different prints, textures, and styles. Don’t be afraid to pair a floral dress with a tribal print scarf or a lace top with denim shorts.
- Do Layer: Layering is key in bohemian fashion. Layer your clothes and your jewelry for a boho-chic look.
- Do Embrace Natural Fabrics: Bohemian style often incorporates natural fabrics like cotton, linen, and silk. These fabrics not only look boho but also add to the comfort factor.
- Do Accessorize: Accessories can add the perfect bohemian touch to your outfit. Opt for chunky jewelry, wide-brimmed hats, scarves, and bags with fringe or embroidery.
- Do Prioritize Comfort: One of the hallmarks of bohemian style is comfort. Choose clothes that are not only stylish but also comfortable to wear.
- Don’t Overdo It: While bohemian style is about mixing and matching, try not to overdo it. Balance your outfit to avoid looking too busy.
- Don’t Be Afraid to Break Fashion Rules: Bohemian style is all about freedom and individuality. Don’t be afraid to break fashion rules and wear what makes you feel good.
- Don’t Forget About Fit: Even though bohemian clothing often has a relaxed fit, it’s important to wear clothes that fit you well. Clothes that are too big can look sloppy, while clothes that are too small can be uncomfortable.
- Don’t Ignore Your Personal Style: While incorporating bohemian elements into your wardrobe, don’t ignore your personal style. Make sure that your boho outfits still reflect your personality.
At Boho 70, we believe that bohemian fashion is about expressing your unique style in a way that makes you feel comfortable and confident. These dos and don’ts can help you master the boho look while staying true to your personal style. Remember, fashion is about self-expression, so wear what makes you feel good and don’t be afraid to experiment with different looks.